Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lifer 248

Don't laugh. Here it is at last....my longtime bogey bird finally unpicked.


8 comments:

Reg Telescope said...

Yeah, 'cos Tawny Owls are SO easy, aren't they Kay?

Congrats. How about 250 up before the year is out?

Kay said...

Well we're not all lucky enough to be able to tick them from our gardens, Reg ;)

I did get very hung up about this one!

I'm not sure about the 250, see what happens...Perhaps there might be something to twitch in Norfolk.

Martyn Yapp said...

That really looks like one those Airfix ones. You sure it's real?

More to the point, do you mean that I have trawled every bush at Blithfield this afternoon for nothing..lol

Well done on the lifer.

Warren Baker said...

Kay,
I still need a tawny for my patch year list! Seems they have become scarce on my patch.

Kay said...

Martyn - did you see the Blithers Tawny? I will come and see it at some stage, so it doesn't feel left out.

Warren - hope you get the year tick, sadly they have declined in our region too.

Unknown said...

Well done Kay!

Pete Walkden said...

Nice one Kay. Might try to see one next Sunday, weather permitting.

Chris said...

A bit dark this picture but a nice encounter